10 Things You Need to Know About BFW
It’s that time of year again where our expert stylists flock to Bristol Fashion Week – BFW – to you and I. After 7 years of serving the fashion enthusiasts of The Mall Cribs Causeway, our team of image consultants are delighted to be back for SS17 armed with knowledge of the latest trends – and how to wear them, body shape advice, colour analysis support and our carefully curated Personal Stylist course. Sit back and relax as we explain the 10 things that make this years BFW special.
1. Colour yourself stylish – Stylist, Becky Barnes will inspire you with a rail full of colour! Bring the feel of Summer to your wardrobe wih Becky’s expert help. Book now – Thursday 11am, Friday 2pm, Saturday 2pm.
2. Shopping made easy – Business coach Niki Matyjasik, demonstrates how shopping will become less of a chore and allow you to shop with ease. Dates available – Thursday 11am, Friday 11am, Sunday 2pm – book now.
3. How to wear 10 must have seasonal items – Blogging expert, Karen Goodbrand will showcase how to wear the 10 of the most popular high street trends this season. Come along either on Thursday 2pm, Saturday 11am or Sunday 11am – but make sure you book!
4. Maximise your wardrobe and save lots of money – Join stylist Brigitte as she shares how to maximise your wardrobe, wear more, spend less and shop for the right items. Click to book for Thursday 5pm or Friday 5pm.
5. Styling out the school run – Stylist Karen Lowe and Emmeline Stevens, shows how to look stylish on the school run bringing that yummy in mummy! Does Friday 11am or Saturday 11am work for you? Book now.
6. Styling Tip Takeaway – Free 10 mins one to one consultations – openly discuss style dilemmas with our team of stylists! Talk trends, body shape, colours, wardrobe and much more at BFW.
7. Or chat a little longer at 30 mins for £10 – delve a little deeper finding out detailed answers to what suits your body shape or the colours that work for your skin tone.
8. Enjoy an exclusive 20% discount – Book at BFW and receive a reduction in price. Pay a small deposit to secure your discount for 12 months.
9. Take part in our prize draw – boost you confidence with the opportunity to win 5 hours of free style advice personalised to you.
10. An introduction to our Personal Styling Training course – find out more about our venture into training Image Consultants. Talk to stylists who have taken the course, ask questions and uncover why our course will help you excel in the industry. Check out the dates available below. Confirm your attendance here.
Thursday 30th March 1.30pm
Friday 31st March 12pm
Saturday 1st April 12.30pm & 4pm
Sunday 2nd April 12.30pm
Put the date in your diary and join us for a long weekend to remember!