New Year, New Everything! Almost.
You’ve made it through to our sparkly new website – Hurrah! Happy New Year. Our first blog of 2017 – we’re delighted to welcome you along on a journey we hope will inspire and delight you this year
Out with the old...
So, what’s happened? We’ve listened to our clients, read comments from our followers, freshened up our feed, modernised our look, collaborated with the finest and added some great new features to inspire you, if you missed Emmeline’s editors note on the home page here’s a snippet of what’s to come this year
- Personal Stylist Training Course: You may have heard us raving about this at the end of last year, we’ve had a great response to our new training course and many prospective new stylists coming your way. The first course starts in Jan, but we have availability in various months throughout the year. Click here for more details
- Shop our Style: We are sooo excited about this! It’s a little like our own Instagram page BUT you can shop the style of our stylists in one place. We know you’re keen followers of many girls in the team and now you can shop their style right HERE Keep checking the page since we’ll update it regularly
- Events: So you don’t miss out on a thing – we’ve listed the events we’re involved in (or the ones we can publicise at least!) so you can join us at various places throughout the year. Take a peek just here
- Portfolio: If we haven’t quite convinced you that we have a strong team to suit anyones needs take a look at what we’ve been working on and read comments from our very lovely clients just here
- Meet the Team: Finally, we’re all in one place together, a very rare sighting! Take a look through the members of TiCC for some old and new faces AND get to know a little more about each one of us by clicking our picture
We’ll give you more info and details in our blog on those new faces soon, in the meantime keep your eyes on the blog for an exciting giveaway and a little more detail about who we are as a business and what we can do for you. But by all means – have a question? Drop us a line