A date not to miss…
Bristol Fashion Week SS17
With just over 5 weeks to go, The image Consulting Co have been invited back to Bristol Fashion Week for the 7th year running. We are delighted to be supporting Mark Heyes & Henry Holland who are presenting a strong Spring Summer show in the pavilion outside of The Mall at Cribbs Causeway. The show itself is a great value fashion event for the whole family with excellent goodies for attendees, alongside the show we are setting up a pop-up area for 4 days only inside The Mall. This season we have even more to offer with new team members and a strong team of stylists on hand to give you free fashion & style advice tailored to your requests.
What’s on offer?
- One to one consultations: FREE 10 mins / £10 30 mins. Pop by or pre-book your space and receive one to one style advice from our team. All consultations are bespoke so anything you want to know – we’ll give you an answer! From best colours to style ideas – hit us with it all!
- Styling Tip Takeaway: Come along and get your free style-tip card an invaluable tool to keep in your purse and refer to whenever you’re shopping – saving you bags of time & money! During your consultation your stylist will note down your top tips for you to keep
- Prize Draw: In line with our age, we have an amazing 10 hours to give away in our fabulous prize draw, to enter simply complete the details in your retro voucher booklet which will be on your seat in the fashion show along with many other retailer offers and prizes to win
- 20% discount: All new clients that attend BFW during the time we are there will receive a 20% discount on ANY one to one service from The image Consulting Co (valid for 12 months)
- Workshops: For the first time we have a great opportunity for you to get excellent value for money during one of our workshops that 5 of our stylists will be presenting. Pre-book your space for a great value intimate workshop here you’ll get bags of advice.Presenting these individual workshops are team stylists (click for bio): Karen Lowe, Brigitte Ward, Niki Matyjasik, Karen Goodbrand & Becky Barnes
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS
– Colour yourself stylish – Thursday 11am, Friday 2pm, Saturday 2pm
– Shopping made easy – Thursday 11am, Friday 11am, Sunday 2pm
– How to wear 10 must have seasonal items – Thursday 2pm, Saturday 11am, Sunday 11am
– Maximise your wardrobe and save lots of money – Thursday 5pm, Friday 5pm
– Styling the school run – Friday 11am, Saturday 5pmAll workshops are for 1 hour, £20 per person. To prebook please let us know your details HERE
- Introduction to our Personal Stylist Training Course: Want to change career? Improve your skills? Be your own boss? Have a flexible job? Come and see us during Bristol Fashion Week where Niki & Emmeline will be on hand to discuss the course and workshops in detail.
We will be located in the upper part of The Mall above the fountain from Thursday 30th March – Sunday 2nd April between the hours of 10am-7pm (11am-5pm Sunday)
How to book
Get in touch with us HERE
You can book a time slot at any time between the hours above (subject to availability), simply let us know your preferred date, time and preference of consultation: i.e Workshop, One to one consultation etc along with your name & contact number/email address