How to Find the Perfect Sports Bra
Watching the female GB athletes at Rio has been incredible as Laura Trott sprints for gold and Amy Tinkler somersaults to bronze – to name a few. Their dedication and commitment to their sport is truly inspiring with the GB team fighting to maintain their second place on the medal table.
If like us, it has inspired you to head to the gym for a spin class or a run on the treadmill remember that all important sports bra. Let’s face it, not all of us have the fabulous Stella McCartney designing our sportswear! However, it really is a must to find a sports bra that supports your chest and holds your breasts in place as you exercise.
Just a couple of weeks ago we were discussing how to find the right size bra, which is some ways is a very similar process. Larger chests will struggle to workout without the correct size kit that allows for breathability and provides minimal movement during those dreaded burpees. Without you will find your exercise routine uncomfortable, painful and a struggle if you are constantly worrying about your chest.
Marks and Spencer have a fantastic range of style and prints, take a look below.
Follow our expert guidelines to locating the perfect sports bra for you.
- Carry out research into different brands to uncover the best in their field.
- Reviews will be a great way of knowing which brands to trust.
- A slightly more pricey sports bra may just be a great investment for a high quality piece that will offer the support you need.
- Try on a range of designs to find out what works for your breast size.
- Don’t be embarrassed to jump around a little in the changing room to discover how much support you actually have.
- A sports bra will fit quite tightly but has to be comfortable and soft at the same time.
- The undergarment should lift and support yet you must be able to breathe also.
If you are still unsure of where to start get in touch today, we would love to offer more advice regarding sports bras.