5 TIPS TO BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL STYLIST
2.30pm – 4.30pm / 14th November, 2019 @ Carluccio’s – The Forbury, Reading
With a fresh mindset to a new season, what better way to kick start your Autumn than with an inspirational boost and insight to personal styling.
Join founder of The image Consulting Co, Emmeline, and her team for an insight to running a successful styling business and learn how you can kick start a rewarding, creative career whatever your background.
During this event, you will learn:
– How to jump on board a career in a fast growing industry
– How to succeed and excel as a stylist
– What personal qualities are best suited for a styling career
– An exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ tour of a live working styling suite
– The importance of relationship building between independent stylists and in-store stylists – Why collaboration is more beneficial to competition
This is for you, if…
– You are looking for a career that empowers others and boosts confidence
– You are looking to gain an insight to a personal stylists world
– You are an existing stylist and are looking for support and a positive place to connect with like-minded
– You want a job that gives you a rewarding and long standing career
– You are from any background but have a connection with people and an eye for detail
You’ll leave with…
– A greater understanding of what’s involved in the role of a Personal Stylist – Knowing the nature of personal styling and how it’s not just fashion & trends – The importance of learning the rules of styling and how to bend them to suit your client – Communication skills and giving your client what she needs – Building relationships and gaining support – The opportunity to be one of the first to book one of the limited spaces on our sought after training course in Spring
The ticket price of £20 is redeemable against any service with The image Consulting Company including; personal stylist training course, any workshop/event, a personal styling session (minimum of 2 hours).
Our aim is to offer a friendly, relaxed atmosphere to educate, inspire and give you the knowledge you need to help you understand more about Personal Styling. No need to bring anything, we will have all the tools you need.
Where we will be:
Carluccio’s is located near to The Roseate Hotel and Reading Crown Court.
Find out more about The image Consulting Co HERE
Ticket price includes hot drink + admission to this event.
Sorry no refunds less than 30 days prior to the event and no cash alternative.
We reserve the right to amend or cancel this event at any time, if this is necessary, you will receive a full refund within 7 days of cancellation.