HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL STYLIST AND FASHION INFLUENCER
SATURDAY 12TH JANUARY 10am-12pm
THE SQUARE CLUB, BRISTOL
With Michelle Lee
We’re kick starting our year with a series of insightful events and a range of influential figures to help you better understand the faces and personalities behind fashion & style and why now is a good time to get involved in the personal styling industry.
We kick off our year in celebration of the positive changes to the styling industry and focus our thoughts towards a fresh mindset encouraging women to join us for a rare insight to an influencers world.
Joined by fashion influencer; Michelle Lee aka My Fashionable 40s, founder of The image Consulting Co; Emmeline shares her top tips to running a successful styling business in conversation with Michelle to inspire you to be part of an empowering, rewarding industry.
Learn how they’ve built their businesses, the journey they’ve shared and how they can help you boost your career in the industry.
Big believers in helping others be the best they can be and keen supporters of women in business; Emmeline & Michelle will be sharing their tips to help you understand how to build your business, become a successful stylist and/or influencer and how we can help you boost and maintain a successful career in fashion.
This is also an opportunity to connect with other like-minded women and meet other stylists and influencers alike.
During this event, you will learn:
– An insight to the world of styling and fashion and how to excel
– How to build a successful business
– How to create your signature style in business and set yourselves apart from the rest – The difficulties of working in a competitive industry and how to overcome them
– What you can do to get started straight away
– Why collaboration is more beneficial to competition
This is for you, if…
– You are looking for a career that empowers others and boosts confidence
– You are looking to gain an insight to a personal stylists or fashion influencers world
– You are an existing stylist and are looking for support and a positive place to connect with like-minded professionals
– You want a job that gives you a rewarding and long standing career
– You are from any background but have a connection with people and an eye for detail
You don’t need to be a fashionista to enjoy this event! If you are interested in positively boosting women, connecting with like minded people and are looking for support in your business, a new career or change in direction with your career – this is the event for you.
You’ll gain inspirational real advice and an opportunity to do something you love straight away.
10.00am – Breakfast drinks & friendly connections
10.30am – Intro: who we are & what we do
10.45am – In conversation: Emmeline & Michelle share insights to their profession
11.30am – Q&A
12.00pm – Finish
In addition to all of this, your payment for this event is completely redeemable against any service with The image Consulting Company, whether that be a one-to-one styling session, gift voucher, workshop or one of our training courses.
Please note, there are limited spaces available for this event so snap up your tickets soonest, we are even offering a full refund (less eventbright costs) if you change your mind no less than 30 days prior to the event.
Can’t make this date? No problem – get in touch with us to book a personal appointment and gain an insight without having to attend.
By registering your details for this event you give consent for us to email you with information relative to this event.
This event is hosted in a private space at members club: The Square Club, Clifton, Bristol. Click here for more details about the venue.