5 TIPS TO BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL STYLIST
THURSDAY 31stTH JANUARY 10AM – 12PM
WESTFIELD, SHEPHERDS BUSH
With Emmeline Stevens
With a fresh mindset to a new year, what better way to kick start the year and a new month with an inspirational boost and insight to personal styling.
Join founder of The image Consulting Co, Emmeline, and her team for an insight to running a successful styling business and learn how you can kick start a rewarding, creative career whatever your background.
You’ll also hear from leading stylist of John Lewis Lucy Knight and get an exclusive tour of John Lewis’ live working style studio.
During this event, you will learn:
– How to jump on board a career in a fast growing industry
– How to succeed and excel as a stylist
– What personal qualities are best suited for a styling career
– An exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ tour of a live working styling suite
– The importance of relationship building between independent stylists and in-store stylists – Why collaboration is more beneficial to competition
This is for you, if…
– You are looking for a career that empowers others and boosts confidence
– You are looking to gain an insight to a personal stylists world
– You are an existing stylist and are looking for support and a positive place to connect with like-minded
– You want a job that gives you a rewarding and long standing career
– You are from any background but have a connection with people and an eye for detail
You’ll leave with…
– A greater understanding of what’s involved in the role of a Personal Stylist
– Knowing the nature of personal styling and how it’s not just fashion & trends
– The importance of learning the rules of styling and how to bend them to suit your client
– Communication skills and giving your client what she needs
– Building relationships and gaining support
– The opportunity to be one of the first to book one of the limited spaces on our sought after training course in Spring
10am – Drinks
10.15am – Welcome
10.30am – Top tips to being a successful stylist + Q&A
11.30am – Tour of John Lewis styling suite + Meet the team
11.45am – Exclusive opportunity to book on to our Personal Stylist Training Course
12pm – Finish
Why are we hosting this event at John Lewis?
Building relationships with high street stores is important for both brand and stylist to ensure we are both giving the best experience and offer to our clients. A well established high street store with a wide variety of product, John Lewis offer not just the highest standard of customer service on the high street, they offer support and encouragement to all partners and brands that resonate with their ethos. We believe in collaboration and the quality in which John Lewis are accustomed to and are pleased to have the opportunity to host this event in their Westfield store with the support of their styling team.
Everyone is welcome – no experience necessary. In this short time you’ll learn how a styling career isn’t just for those with experience in fashion.
In addition to all of this, your payment for this event is completely redeemable against any service with The image Consulting Company, whether that be a one-to-one styling session, gift voucher, workshop or one of our training courses.
Please note, there are limited spaces available for this event so snap up your tickets soonest, we are even offering a full refund (less eventbright costs) if you change your mind no less than 30 days prior to the event.
Can’t make this date? No problem – get in touch with us to book a personal appointment and gain an insight without having to attend.
By registering your details for this event you give consent for us to email you with information relative to this event.
This event will take place at John Lewis at Westfield, Shepherds Bush, London.