MEET THE LEAST INTIMIDATING PEOPLE IN FASHION
THURSDAY 10TH JANUARY 10.30AM
HARVEY NICHOLS, BRISTOL
Join us for an informal, open meet-up of creatives and stylists who come together to support and empower each other.
Once a month, our team meet up to chat all things life, work and clothes and we are giving you the opportunity to come along, meet our team and join us in celebrating the start to a new year.
No formal introductions necessary or presentation format, just a place you can come to join us for coffee and an opportunity to meet the least intimidating stylists in the industry!
This is for you, if any of this resonates with you…
– You want to connect with like-minded women
– You want to learn what our team and business is about
– You would like support with life, work or wardrobe!
– You would like to gain an insight to a personal stylists world
– You are an existing stylist and are looking for support and a positive place to connect with like-minded professionals
– You are from any background but have a connection with people and an eye for detail
You don’t need to be a fashionista to enjoy this event! If you are interested in a positive boost, connecting with like minded people and want to learn what genuine stylists do – this is the event for you. You’ll gain genuine connections and an opportunity to learn how you could work with us.
Everyone is welcome – no experience necessary.
By registering your details for this event you give consent for us to email you with information relative to this event.
This event will take place at Harvey Nichols, Bristol.