HOW TO SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
With Penny Gunter
4pm – 6pm / Thursday 23rd July, 2020 / Online
Get ready for a personal shopping experience like no other, some of you may feel shopping is an easy thing to achieve, but how many times have you bought something without wearing it ? Or have things in your wardrobe with tags on?
One of the reasons this can happen is that we haven’t mastered how to shop effectively, this can be down to a manner of things, such as;
– Understanding ourselves
– Shopping at the right time
– Being realistic
– Navigating retailers
We are evolving in a digital world and a new style of shopping, which understandably isn’t comfortable for everyone. Online shopping can be difficult to navigate, but easier when you know how, and where, to start without becoming overwhelmed in the process.
In this workshop, hosted online by stylist Penny you can expect to learn:
– The foundations in which to start from including; understanding your colours, knowing your style, understanding shape, reflecting on your lifestyle and working within your budget.
– Ways in which to understand yourself better to shop more efficiently
– How to navigate your way through online shopping with ease
– Shortcuts and tips to build confidence in your wardrobe through shopping
This 2 hour interactive event takes place online through ‘zoom’ – we’ll email you the link to join the event shortly before the start time. Please reserve your space by clicking the tickets button. Please note there are limited spaces on each workshop.
For more information, FAQ’s and more please click here to get in touch