HOW TO MAKE YOUR LOVE OF CLOTHES WORK FOR YOU
10.30am – 12.30pm / 17th October, 2019 @ Hall & Woodhouse – Bath
Maybe you’re the person your friends ask a second opinion on when deciding on an outfit, perhaps you’re often complimented on the way you dress but didn’t know you had control of your own style, maybe you have an eye for detail and can often see colours that work together or what the girl next door could do to present herself better. If you’re ‘style aware’ this event is for you.
Whether you’re the person that would like to take a step forward in helping others boost confidence in their clothes or whether you want a place to share your love for clothes and want to gain more ideas for personal use, in this interactive event you’ll learn what the benefits are of working with a stylist.
This is an interactive 2 hour event for women who are style aware but haven’t considered themselves as someone that can help others and earn money from doing so. Have you got what it takes to help others be the best they can be? Join us on a journey to help discover who you really are and where personal styling can take you. Whether you want to know what a stylist can do for you or whether you’re intrigued to know what the job is about and if you can do it.
At this workshop, you’ll get stuck in and practice the job while others practice on you under the guidance of professional stylists, you’ll follow the journey of stylists who haven’t got a fashion background and be encouraged to bring your creative side to the table! A fun, relaxed, friendly atmosphere and one that will help give you a nudge to a whole new rewarding career or irresistible side-line.
In this event guests will gain:
- Knowledge on personal styling and image consulting
- The benefits of working with a stylist
- How anyone can be a successful stylist or come more style aware
- What qualities work best for the job as well as financial expectations – how much you can earn
- The story of a case study – one of our stylists and how she followed her dreams
- Knowledge through an interactive challenge set to help you understand if you’ve got what it takes
This is event is for:
- Women who are style aware
- They haven’t considered themselves a stylist before but friends often say they should shop for a living
- Guests who may not know what a stylist is
- People who might be looking for a stylist but want an introduction
- Someone who may have a non-creative related background and not confident enough to do anything about her love for people and/or clothes
This cost is redeemable against any service with The image Consulting Company including; personal stylist training course, any workshop/event, a personal styling session (minimum of 2 hours).