STYLING OUT THE SCHOOL RUN
7.30pm – 9.30pm / 26th September, 2019 @ Ida Lifestyle Store, Gloucester Rd, Bristol
- Do you want to stand out from the crowd?
- Would you like to feel more confident amongst your friends and other school mums?
- What impression would you like to make from your School Run style?
This fun, interactive two hour workshop will help you regain control over your wardrobe and boost your confidence, as a mum and for all your other duties day to day. Our ethos at The image Consulting Company, is to help everyone be the absolute best they can be. So, whether you’re on the school run, doing the weekly shop, or simply taking the bins out – we want to help you achieve your most stylish look yet.
What will you learn in the two hours you are with us?
- Identify a few key areas to change that will bring back confidence in your clothes
- Learn what tools to put in place to help you dress without stress each morning
- Insight to trends and how to make them work for you without being a fashionista
- Find ways to feel stylish without spending a fortune
We will work with you to explore your unique style personality, a general set of colours for you to work with, how to tackle the latest trends, budget-friendly shopping AND ways to cut down your morning routine and make it easier for you to get out of the house on time! What’s not to like?
Throughout all of our events we always ensure a friendly, welcoming and confidential space and atmosphere to ensure you feel your most confident throughout your time with us. This event is purely designed to help educate and motivate you to make the impression you want to make not just as a mum but in your day-to-day life. Don’t miss out!
Cost: £15pp (includes refreshments)
This cost is redeemable against any service with The image Consulting Company including; personal stylist training course, any workshop/event, a personal styling session (minimum of 2 hours*).
*Must be redeemed at the time of completing payment for course/event/styling service.