SS14 Trend Watch: Week One
The only way to survive the stormy weather is too look to the future………….and beyond to SS14. We promise that the new colours, designs and silhouettes will leave you forgetting the howling winds that literally carried you to work this morning.
Okay, let’s start with the 90’s inspired minimalism trend.
- Clean, definite lines give a fresh, futuristic edge.
- Ultra light textures and sheer layers adopt an easy to wear attitude.
- The sharp angles endure a sleek, androgynous look.
- Simple and understated designs attract a classic, sophisticated feel.
- Contrasting, sharp colours primarily focusing on black, white and grey.
- Relate to the minimal trend by opting for a sharp, structured dress or team a pair of tailored trousers or fitted pencil skirt with an oversized, square top for the ultimate stylish on trend look.
How would you incorporate the sleek, asymmetric trend? A classic coat or perhaps a simple dress is more your style? Let us help you make the decision by booking a personal consultation today.