25th May 2016
Style Tips for a Stylish start to Summer #SS16 #FashionFix
Did you see our #FashionFix blog? Spring style to inspire you at Quedam Shopping Centre this season. In the run up to the event, we helped Quedam post the following style tips to inspire you; Our top ten tips for a stylish start to summer!
- Feel good. Look good. Accept who you are and love yourself. Start on the inside and build your self confidence since your lack of confidence will show on the outside in your clothes
- Be inspired by others. Pinterest is a great source of visual inspiration to help you discover your style, get tips and learn what works for you
- De-clutter that closet. Clothes need room to breath; choose the items you love, create outfits with everything and get rid of the rest. Give your clothes plenty of space in the wardrobe so you don’t have to rummage
- Make a list. Have in mind what’s in your wardrobe before you shop, list & buy those things you need and only buy items you LOVE
- Try before you buy and if you don’t; keep the ticket & receipt until you make a decision about the fate of the item – ask yourself: is it really wardrobe worthy
- Spend more choose less – don’t re-clutter the wardrobe after you’ve detoxed and buy quality items you love that will last. Only buy a bargain if you love it.
- Never buy a size too big unless you know how to style it – it will be unflattering
- Accessorise bright! If colour scares you and you have a wardrobe of neutrals – black, navy, greys etc consider brightening with accessories for a more exciting look
- One trend you should buy this season are STRIPES. Seasonal, versatile and classic
- Dress each day as if it was your last. Don’t save your clothes for best if you can’t think when you’re going to wear them. Every day is your fashion show!