2nd June 2014
The Swimwear Series: The Apple Shape
Last but not least in our swimwear series we’re talking about the Apple shaped ladies. If you are Apple shaped, you’re heavier up top (which means you usually have fab legs!) with broader shoulders, a bigger bust, narrower hips and a less defined waist. Therefore, with swimwear there are a few things that you need to focus on and we’ve picked out three swimsuits that will look great on Apple shaped ladies.
– Thicker straps or halter necks for more support and to make your shoulders appear narrower.
– Underwired cups to also provided more support.
– Stomach control if you need it.
– Plain design on the top & patterned bottom if possible
– Dark, solid colours to create a lean silhouette